Monday, January 25, 2010

The night will shine like the day and all will see that our God reigns

I woke up this morning and headed to the bank to open our own account. I fought so much fear and doubt as I signed the dotted line. The rounds of what if and worry of failing began to plague my heart and mind. However, in faith my heart screamed to keep going, Jesus has you!! He loves these girls.

When I arrived home, I was able to speak with Susannah and I can hardly express the joy bubbling and spilling out all around me! Susannah and Josue had a fantastic trip to the border this past weekend. The plans are set into motion and on February 20th we will hold our very first workshop/outreach to the women and children at the border. I only recently have been learning how to make jewelry and so I will be the one teaching our workshop next month. Oh my this will be interesting to say for sure ;)

After the fiesta in December a few girls came to the officials we work with at immigration and told them they no longer wanted to be in prostitution. They were given some jobs around the area but the officials told Susannah that they needed our assistance to give the girls spiritual and mental help!!! HA! How amazing is God Almighty! Can you tell how elated I am?! After hanging up with Susannah and hearing that precious report, I could not stop smiling. I literally jumped up and down pumping my arms and thinking, ha ha, take that Satan!

I am in a perpetual state of awe and wonder as I watch God continually make a way where there is no way. Oh how I long to be these girls friends and hug them and show them just how much Jesus loves them. Please continue to pray for us as God weaves a beautiful path and makes the way for us to go. Pray for continued protection and favor. Please also be in prayer for our outreach in February.

We believe we will see the night shine like the day as we walk hand and hand into the darkness that is the world at the border.

I praise God for His love, His mercy, His heart to move and shake mountains. I praise God that with Him all things are possible. It is our belief that we are called to strategically do all that we can in order to, not only rescue the victimized, but also train them in becoming victorious planet shakers who abound in ability to change the world. We know that God shows no favoritism and that in Christ all things are Yes and there is nothing that is impossible. He WILL use the weak, the poor, and the foolish.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Jesus!!!! My cup runs over as God seals your vision with success!!!! I cannot wait to join you, my sister... Your vision STILL inspires me... I've been dreaming of Costa Rica and Africa and, more recently, China! lol... God is Awesome and I praise Him for blessing you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so so so excited for all of the things that God is doing through you in CR!! :) He is definitely making a way for LightForce, and I can't wait to get down there to see it and help! :)

    ReplyDelete