Friday, February 26, 2010

All In A Week's Time

Grocery Shopping
Arroz con Pollo, the food we served at the workshop 
 
Making Jewelry!

 
Organized Chaos ;)

 
A child's heart but a grown-up's head
(me taking a break from being la directora!) 

 
Every now and then you just gotta stop for some fresh coconut milk

 
My favorite coffee shop 

 
Embarking on adventures in downtown San Jose 

 
I have traveled so much in the last three months and my body was beginning to rebel! So after having come back from the border this last time, Catherine and I took it easy. I have not set my alarm once this whole week. Resting, reading, running, shopping, cooking Latin Cuisine, baking cookies and seeing movies! Ha ha, right doesn't sound like we have rested?? Surprisingly these sorts of things are relaxing and lighthearted for me. I often need that living here and working in the areas that I do. I learned how to Zumba this week! I have had so much fun. 
Proverbs 31 describes a godly woman is one who can "laugh at the days to come"  and that is what I do when obstacles and trials come. We have a choice in the attitudes we take on when hard or difficult situations arise. I choose joy!


No comments:

Post a Comment